Five MCS cadets attended TNWG encampment held at Camp Hinch near Ft. Campbell, KY and two of them served as cadet cadre members
· Members of MCS assisted TNWG with attaining a rating of Excellent during the SAREVAL held at McGee Tyson Airport in Knoxville
· Two members of MCS attended the Model Aircraft & Remote Control flight academy held in Salina, KS
· One member participated in the Specialized Undergraduate Pilot Training Familiarization Course held at Columbus, AFB
· One member completed the National Emergency Services Academy Incident command school graduating as a distinguished graduate, and then completed a portion of the mission aircrew school earning his Aircrew wings.
· MCS members along with members of MS and AR wings participated in a base tour of the Tennessee Air National guard base at Memphis International airport.
· MCS members participated in the SAREX held at Bolivar, TN making up a large portion of the ground team.
· MCS cadets and seniors participated in a joint field training exercise with Desoto composite squadron resulting in 15 members receiving a ground team level 3 rating.
· Members participated in the SAREX held in Paris, TN
· MCS members were tasked with 2 electronic sorties within 3 days of each other one resulting in a FIND at the FedEx hub at Memphis International airport.